"The more you know, the less you carry" - Mors Kochanski.

July 15, 2008

An Update... as request!

Hello everyone! As it is customary at this point in the post......... SORRY! It has been a whorl-wind of activity for Decado and family these last couple of months. I have been getting ready for the move to our new farm and have not spent a lot of time on the computer. As a matter of fact I move tomorrow! But when I got SB's comments.... well.... it brought a tear to my eye. I never thought I would be missed. And I had meant to post something a few times over the last couple of weeks.

Anyway. Apologies and thanks aside.....

I have lots of stuff to do once we move to the farm (tomorrow... yikes) but I know that after things settle down a bit and I have my consulting company moving in the new area I will be bushcrafting my #@!*&%$ off! 71 acres of property and a whack load of ideas to try! Trust me! I will have plenty of pictures and stuff to share over the coming months. I am also working on a separate bushcraft site .... more on that soon.

Opps! The wife is yelling for more boxes! Gotta run! Thanks for your comments. It truly makes the guiilt I feel for not posting all the more worth while!

Be back soon.

Decado the farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment